My Website Position is not improved in google why?

Hi Friends. This is my website Delhimarriageregistration.com . From last 2 months i did both seo and smo. but my website position is not improved. why? Please anlayze my website and give the suggestions.

Make sure you update the website content on regular basis, as well do the proper on page of the website.

Can you give the URL of your website so I can do a small analysis on your website?

SEO usually takes time of three to six months to show better results on search engines. Implement quality White Hat SEO techniques.

You have to try alternative methods for website promotion.

First of all can you check your google webmaster tools and then use check onpage checker ,off page checker and unique content.already many tools are available like moz.semrush etc.

Please cross verify your onpage and check your update titles and meta data have been updated in google. then check your backlinks cause some backlinks hurt SERP Check your site from google panality