Choosing a VPS from a decent provider

Hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com provide VPS deals on lovely conditions and I wonder which plan should I opt for to host a forum with?

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    Hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com provide VPS deals on lovely conditions and I wonder which plan should I opt for to host a forum with?
    The better question I think is what exactly do you want?
    It's not a matter of company A offers more than B or have more features.
    Company B features might be more than A but 70% of company B features might be useless to you.

So make a list of what you truly; The Can't Do Without, Very Important, Good To Have and "If-It's-there, I'd use it" kinda features .
    Once you have your criteria, then compare it with the hosting provider you're considering or post your criteria here. It would offer more insights before making a recommendation. K
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Solutions
    Specializing in Managed SSD VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

Can say that compared to our previous host, Hostingsource.com was like a breath of fresh air.
    Their ssd VPS hosting service is perfect! So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Yes, everything is up to your requirement and as per my knowledge first check there support, because in the hosting field support is very important if you choose hostdens then I can take guarantee of support
    HostDens.com - Web Hosting Company

I want to say that both mentioned companies - hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com - are worth your attention.
    Pricing is fair for the service and support respond is fast. You can call 24 7 days a week and someone will there to help you.

As I know, really nice vps hosting accounts offered by Rareservers.com team.
    They have powerful servers located in the USA, the UK and France. Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com VPS accounts can be suitable for all your needs.
    Pricing is fair for the service and support respond is fast. You can call 24 7 days a week and someone will there to help you.

As I know, really nice vps hosting services offered by Hostjinni.com team. A great hosting company for the basics for development - cpanel, PHP/MySQL, and plenty of space for cheap. You can call 24/7 days and someone will there to help you.