Need cloud hosting account

Need cloud hosting account:
    Linux, 50 GB - HD, 2 TB - Bandwidth, managed.
    What are your views on Swisslayer.com and Viux.com cloud web hosts?
    What hosting provider is better? Why?

Been hosting with Viux.com for over 2 years now and im really satisfied with the quality of service.
    Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.

In my web hosting with Viux.com cloud web host, I also learned that the hosting panel which they use is very good one and they have learned it well to make users understand pros and cons of things which we have to do every day. I don’t have any complaint against them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Viux.com were recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services.
    It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in.

I really don't know about Swisslayer.com and Viux.com cloud web hosts. But you can choose cloud hosting company who provides better security, advanced technology and daily back up services as well as customization plan as per your requirement. You can check list of best hosting provider here - https://hostadvice.com/hosting-services/cloud-hosting/

There is no denying the fact that swisslayer.com and their feature-rich offshore hosting deals will suit your demands.
    Their support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.

The Best Cloud Web Hosting Reviews Featured in This Roundup:
    HostGator Web Hosting Review. MSRP: $10.95. ...
    TMDHosting Web Hosting Review. MSRP: $8.95. ...
    DreamHost Web Hosting Review. ...
    Hostwinds Web Hosting Review. ...
    Liquid Web Hosting Review. ...
    1&1 Web Hosting Review. ...
    SiteGround Web Hosting Review. ...
    Cloudways Web Hosting Review.