Looking for affordable offshore VPS hosting

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - Linux
    - 40 GB HD
    - Anti-virus Protection
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    Moreover, I would like to know your views on warez-host.com offshore VPS hosting plans? price looks to be super cheap.
    How stable is this host? Any info about them?

Thanks in advance.

Think warez-host.com offshore vps plans will meet your requirements.
    Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.

Try to contact them directly for further details.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I agree with this post.

Cheap Offshore VPS Hosting – With Premium features
    https://www.cyberhour.com/cheap-offshore-vps-hosting
    CHEAP OFFSHORE VPS HOSTING WITH SSD STORAGE AND 99.9% UPTIME ... Take look on our Premium VPS hosting plans with 200Mbps

VPS deals from legionbox.com are worth trying.
    I'm very pleased with their services so far, and would gladly recommend them to others. They were also very polite and helpful in answering my pre-sales questions, and I'm happy with the performance-enhancing features that they offer for my sites.

Great experience, beyond my expectations. Easy with the provided software. I've recommended warez-host.com offshore hosting to other people on the web. Any time I had a question or a problem getting help was never an issue. I've phoned in and used the live chat and both methods offered exceptional service.

Offshore Hosting- 2018's Best 10 Offshore Hosting Providers
    https://www.hostingcharges.in/compar...fshore-hosting
    Compare & review best rated Offshore Hosting plans, cheap & top Offshore Hosting ... Search through various packages to find the ones that meet your needs: .... VPS hosting comes between shared hosting server and Dedicated serv

I am quite happy with their services up to now, and would happily recommend them to other people. They're also very considerate and helpful in answering my pre-sales questions, and I am delighted with the performance-enhancing characteristics they provide for my websites. VPS bargains from legionbox.com are really worth striving.

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    Great experience, beyond my expectations. Easy with the provided software. I've recommended warez-host.com offshore hosting to other people on the web. Any time I had a question or a problem getting help was never an issue. I've phoned in and used the live chat and both methods offered exceptional service.

Hello Guyz!

We are at Warez-Host Wishing you a happy and magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.
    All the best

Warez-Host.Com celebrate this new year by offering 20% discount on Reseller Hosting Packages, 20% on Semi Dedicated Hosting Packages, 15% on VPS Hosting Plans and 5% with Dedicated Servers for lifetime. This special offer is valid until January 31, 2019

Start your new Semi Dedicated Hosting and VPS/Dedicated Server with our New Year Offers!

● Use the promo code XmaS20R to receive 20% lifetime discount - Reseller Hosting
    ● Use the promo code XmaS20SD to receive 20% lifetime discount - Semi Dedicated Hosting
    ● Use the promo code XmaS15V to receive 15% lifetime discount - VPS Server
    ● Use the promo code XmaS5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount - Dedicated Server
    IWS Networks - Your Web Solutions!
    HostPlay.Com - Offshore Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers In Europe
    Reliable, 24/7 Premium Support, Fast & Stable Network, Multiple Locations

Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Cheap Offshore Web Hosting ...
    https://semayra.com/
    Buy Cheap Windows VPS,Linux VPS,Offshore Hosting & Adult Website Hosting. ... place where your search ends for most affordable & reliable Website Hosting.