Any help to choose cloud hosting in Switzerland for e-site?

I need reliable web hosting with 50 gbs of disk space - budget is $30/mo.
    What can you tell me about swisslayer.com cloud web host and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

What hosting provider would you choose?

I have been with swisslayer.com Swiss server hosting for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable.
    I had confusion with multiple accounts but the customer service sorted that out easily. I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable hosting.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Swisslayer.com is really good and reliable Swiss web host. Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 20 minutes is now more like 1-2 hours. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.

As an alternative, can also recommend rareservers.com ssd cloud hosting solutions. Pricing speaks for itself.
    I have high marks for this hosting provider.I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.