Centohost or Okayservers dedicated servers? Please help me to choose the host

Looking for server provider with start/restart ability in control panel.
    Well, CentoHost.com web host was recommended to me as good place for this.
    Any info on Okayservers.com and their server stability?

Need over 1 TB of HD + 14 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
    What can you say about their customer support, pricing, features, etc.?
    What hosting provider is better? Why?

Well, an excellent hosting company. I am happy with the way I am being looked after at Okayservers.com dedicated hosting deals.
    They are a good choice for both amateurs and experienced users. It's pleasant surprise that there is not any noticeable downtime.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

+ vote for centohost.com servers (uptime, speed, features and resources are unique).
    I am very happy with their support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.

I'd recommend you to use dedicated servers from time-tested companies: hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com.
    Support is always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it is easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

My sites have never been down at Okayservers.com servers in Germany.

I have had to use their phone support a few times and they have always been professional and helpful.
    They have awesome people working for them who really care about doing a good job.