I need managed vps with following features:-
    1)Should be cheap
    2)1GB DDR3 RAM
    3)25GB SSD
    4)Cpanel or Any Free Alternative
    5)100mbit unmetered bandwidth
    6)Backup and Restore Included

Please help to find one good host.

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at warez-host.com offshore VPS hosts.
    The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. They worked with me to answer all of my questions pre-sale.

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

I can recommend these vps hosts: Aspnix.com , Vpsget.com , Microvps.com
    Compare their vps hosting accounts and contact them - their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.

Have a look at VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net.
    For me, overall it has been a very good experience: it works just as I would expect, and with very little downtime. So for this I am happy to rate them 5/5.

Personally I consider these vps hosts to be perfect places for running web sites: Hostwinds.com and Vspget.com
    Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

Can you please tell me location where you want Managed VPS?
    HostRoyale Technologies - VPS / Dedicated Servers
    India - USA - Spain - Portugal - Ukraine - Germany - Luxembourg - Austria - Romania - Italy - Estonia - Finland - Australia - New Zealand
    Shared , Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, BitCoins Accepted!

There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like Rareservers.com:
    => good network uptime,
    => 24/7 technical support help,
    => fast speed connectivity.
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Hello, dear Mikor. I would like to introduce you HostZealot services. I have looked through the requirements and would like to confirm that we have all the necessary to satisfy them. Our 24\7 support is always at your service and will be more than happy to help you in search of reliable hosting solutions, please try 50OFFVPS discount to get the services for the best price. Have a good day and I hope for soonest cooperation.
    Last edited by mr.Foxx; 05-18-2018 at 07:42 AM.

Taking VPS Hosting services from GPD Host since last 2 years, they provided me the best plan in terms of uptime, bandwidth and pricing for my business. I would recommend you this host.

You can take VPS Hosting Services From Hostjinni.. They provides all servers with high quality configuration and features at no extra cost.!!!

VPS Hosting Services

The best SSD VPS hosting provider is https://www.kvchosting.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Mikor5 View Post
    Hello
    I need managed vps with following features:-
    1)Should be cheap
    2)1GB DDR3 RAM
    3)25GB SSD
    4)Cpanel or Any Free Alternative
    5)100mbit unmetered bandwidth
    6)Backup and Restore Included

Please help to find one good host.
    Well you can try Scopehosts or VPS9.Net web hosts for fully managed VPS hosting service with 24/7 management support and high uptime guaranteed hosting service.

I think if you check http://cloudarion.com/virtual-servers/ you will be able to find there some really powerful solutions and I would not say they have expensive prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I think you shoud Youstable Managed VPS they had servers at very cheap price.

Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting platform, you can have a try.