Some Mid Range Hosting Sites

Hi,

I have been looking for some mid-range hosting companies for a sports site, I have to serve 1 domain with 100k visitors per month. Is there any hosting sites for that???

I tried Siteground, but thats a bit over budget, looking for something around $3/mo ???
    Last edited by sproutmedia7; 05-29-2019 at 02:27 AM.

Hosting.co.in
    Hostgator
    Bluehost
    Inmotion hosting

Hello All,

Greetings from Mywebbee!

Mywebbee provides Domain name and Hosting services all over the world partnering with major Data Centres worldwide.

We can assure you that our company can provide you with Hassle-free solutions to start your business and can get 24*7*365 support ;

We are obliged to all International laws and we have dedicated team to monitor and provide our customers' utmost services If you are a Real worker looking for a standard hosting service with nominal pricing, Yes we can provide that.

We can create custom orders too, Mail us your requirement, in Brief, our team is ready to help and provide quality service.

We are ready to give 3 days trial period as a special offer. You can also use our cPanel for a demo.

============
    URL: cPanel Login
    Username: demo
    Password: Mywebbee@987test
    ============

Free .in Domain | SSD Disk Space | Free SSL | Free Drag & Drop Website Builder | Go Live!

Hot Offers starts from INR 99/- Free .Com | SSD Disk Space | Unmetered Bandwidth | Free SSL | Hourly Backups !!!

You’d Be Crazy to Miss This!!!

Thanks,
    Mywebbee

I suggest you only one name Easy.gr. They can provide you hosting services at very affordable price.