Server to buy - where to buy it from?

Where can I buy a cheap and reliable server from? I bare in my mind two hosts: kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com, so what's your would-be choice?

I highly recommend kvchosting.net and their ssd hosting deals. They are flexible.
    A great hosting site for the basics for development - cpanel, PHP/MySQL, and plenty of space for cheap.

Reliability and dependability. These rare qualities are what I have experienced in my long-term relationship with Kvchosting.net web host!
    I highly recommend these guys and their professional web hosting services for your technological needs.

I'd draw your attention to servers which hostingsource.com and suissrack.com provide.
    Support are perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.

I would highly recommend Kvchosting.net to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
    Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are well-balanced and they cost not much.
    The features offered by these companies are quite good. Setting everything up was feasible even for a complete beginner.

Buying a cheapest server and maintaining Uptime, security and reliability would be a challenging part. I would highly recommend Hostjinni.com to everyone because they not only have great support, their prices for hosting plans are relatively cheap compared to other hosting providers.

Even in the age of cloud computing, hosting your own server can make a ... We break down the basics of buying your own small business server.

Could you please share your requirements, It will be easy for us to assist you on hosting plan which is suites your needs. If you have confusion with two hosting providers, recommend you to check their reviews of support and service

Shop a wide selection of Servers at Amazon.com. ... Before you purchase a server for your home or business, it's important to determine your basic storage