Should I trust on MOZ?

Why MOZ bar show 7 spam scores when my website is open in browser, but when I check my domain in moz site then it shows no spam. My website is just 1 month old.

Essentially, Spam Score is an aggregate of 17 different flags we set up to identify traits that correlate with measured Google penalization. The higher the number of flags on a link, the higher the chance that it's spammy.

Check out this link if you want to know how to reduce your spam score.

You can trust on moz

Trust on Google guidelines not these SEO tools, may show wrong search results.

MOZ is one of the most trustworthy sources online in terms of site rank, spam stuff, SEO, stats, all that good stuff.

A lot of people value Moz 's authority on SEO tools. But like any other tool, it is incomplete. Personally, I feel only Google can be authoritative on a domain in a trustful manner.

I don't think you should trust on MOz for the spam score if you think the score is right then checked the issues on your site.