Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wordpress hosting

Is oissite.com the best place to host a Wordpress blog with?

I have been with dailyrazor.com for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable.
    Their wordpress hosting deals are really cool. They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

I am not aware about this website, you can go with Easy.gr. They can provide you best hosting services at very affordable price.

The best Wordpress hosting is available from avansit.com and hostround.com.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Choosing a good and reliable hosting service influenced by many factor, look like :
    - hosting plan features
    - affordable price
    - up time guarantee
    - after sales services
    - hardware supporting
    - professional technical service
    - etc

So, before decide to choose the best hosting, above factor should be consider.

not aware of the website but godaddy provides good hosting you can check it out.

WordPress hosting is just hosting that has been optimized to better meet WordPress’ performance and security needs. It also typically includes one-click WordPress installs to make it easy to get started with WordPress.

hostgator is the best in the industry for good hosting provider.

I have a few WP based projects hosted with qhoster.com - no issues so far.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

You have many options to choose from. I can suggest you check out the WordPress hosting plans offered by BGOcloud.com because they are both reliable and really fast. They include many useful services and features like SSD storage, backups, SSL certificates, security features, etc.

This is an old thread from last year, so I am sure by this time the OP might have already signed up for an account somewhere.
    https://www.QtechServers.com - Robust Servers in the USA.
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers.

You could try the WordPress Hosting services from Truxgo Servers.
    They offer very nice features (SSL, Anti-DDoS, SSD storage, and full WordPress plugin support) and has affordable pricing.

If you want to check it out here: https://truxgoservers.com/wordpress/
    [Truxgo Servers] - VPS, Dedicated/Bare Metal, Email Marketing, Wordpress and Web Hosting servers with cPanel -

Wordpress is mainly used for news, magazines, blogging, photography. unlike shared hosting, Wordpress hosting has a lot of CPU power, inodes, RAM resources and powered by Cpanel. Here the technical aspects of Wordpress are managed by a service provider which includes security audits, Wordpress updates, auto backup, plugin configurations, etc. One of the best parts about Managed word pressing is premium support.

You can go with different other sites for wordpress hosting.

Someone mentioned this but I will repeat it as that's the main thing about WordPress hosting, when going for WordPress hosting just make sure it is optimized for it and has one click installation so you don't need to spend extra time doing so. Other than that there's actually a bunch of options you can choose from, so check for refund policy, as mentioned that it's optimized for WordPress and of course, choose a hosting which sounds best to you, but don't forget to make sure you won't get cought with something you don't like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast