Looking for web hosting in mexico

Hey guys,
    Looking for your help to choose right web host in Mexico:
    Linux, 30 gbs of disk space, 1000 gbs of bandwidth, host 2 domains, 2 ips.
    I have seen several hosts have nice hosting deals:
    - digitalserver.com.mx
    - qhoster.com
    What hosting provider is better? Any experience dealing with them? Are they ok? What do you think?

It is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable.
    I am very happy with my choice. The QHoster.com techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.
    A place to host any kind of web site... Good job!

It’s not necessary to look for a host that physically located in Mexico, you can opt for any hosting provider that has a data center in Mexico. Alternatively, you can also look for the ones that have data centers in Texas, Los Angles etc.

I would like to point out that Digitalserver.com.mx have superb reputation for providing stable hosting services in Mexico + secure SSL Certificates and also .mx , com.mx , org.mx domain registration solutions. You can trust these guys. Uptime is 99.9% - correct - no downtime.

If you want to suggest between these two then I would suggest qhoster, I also agreed with Baldan "It’s not necessary to look for a host that physically located in Mexico, you can opt for any hosting provider that has a data center in Mexico."

It's truly amazing how inexpensive yet fast and reliable these guys are.
    The service is absolutely wonderful. I recommend digitalserver.com.mx to all of my friends all the time.