Arrow Beware of this scammers ''Premium Technologies''

I purchase a 20tb server for a total of $1800usd on premiumtechs.uk and premiumtechs.net (paid by payoneer and paypal), they gave me access to clients area (as a final client/customer) and after they got the money they kicking me out of clients area, they bloked me on skype and they ignorig me on email. They simply took my money, scammed me, ignoring me and kicking me out from the hosting clients area, support, etc..

payoneer.com ID: ceo@premiumtechs.uk paypal ID: premiumtechs@gmail.com

These domains: premiumtechs.uk and premiumtechs.net are 2 years old so you think about this.

This is a fraudulent website, they are not a hosting company!!, they dont have such services, they dont have nothing they are offering like web desing and development, apps, etc., you can call them on their 4 phones and they will not pick up their phone, all images of the site were taken and downloaded from ''stock images'', the chat is a fake chat, and if they reply once to you is because they want to scam you, they dont have offices in USA or UK or anywhere, they are from Pakistan, they barely speaks and write english. If you find good reviews on Internet of them it is because they are made by them and they are totally fake.

The saddest part is that not even payoneer or paypal do no thing about it, when I ask for a chargeback they treat us like the criminals and the real criminals are free waiting for the next victim. When it comes on digital goods is barely impossible to get your money back.

Beware!!

Here all the proofs in this site I made

http://www.premiumtechs-uk.com/