social media posts

Hi

Is it OK to post the same content on each social media platform every day?

No. You must submit different content in social media platforms for the purpose of SEO.

Depending on what content you are doing it might be worth it sharing the same thing on two platforms but not all the platforms you are using. Example I would share content that I post on instagram with my tied facebook. When I do my personal I typical share photos of food and projects I work on with instagram. For advertising it would also make sense to post both together. For twitter I would do completely different post compared to facebook and instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Edtech View Post
    Hi

Is it OK to post the same content on each social media platform every day?
    Which social media content you are talking about? Can you give examples so we can help you out.

Google considers each post a web page. If you are linked to a Facebook page which posts duplicate content every day, it is certainly not going to help with Google. Nor with Facebook followers.

Google considers each post a web page. If you are linked to a Facebook page which posts duplicate content every day, it is certainly not going to help with Google. Nor with Facebook followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Naksh View Post
    It is strange that an SEO Company is asking this. What is the meaning of posting same content everyday?
    so what is there any boundation ????

The content we all generally use while creating the posts?