Going to host 3 e-commerce sites

I want to transfer 3 e-stores with huge traffic and require reliable host:
    - 20 gbs of HD, 1500 GB of bandwidth. Pay via Bitcoin or paypal.
    One of my friends recommended me to try cloudarion.com , swisslayer.com or arixe.com hosting deals.
    What do you know about them? Can I trust them? Any alternatives for comparison?

One of them is an EIG host. Did you check with EIG host list ? Their support is often cursed by a lot of people

I give my vote for Cloudarion.com web host cos they offer many advantages:
    - good network uptime (99.9% guaranteed)
    - fast speed connectivity
    - helpful technical support
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

I am happy using swisslayer.com swiss server hosting services.
    I have NEVER had such a high level of support from a company before. These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.

Thanks for all help, cloudarion.com team!!
    They have given me great service for the past ten months with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.
    Pricing, are you kidding me? Where else are you going to find a deal like this?

One thing I must say about cloudarion.com cheap web hosting is that they have excellent customer service.
    When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that!

And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER