warez-host.com question.

Hello!
    I'm interested in VPS solutions from:
    https://www.warez-host.com/vps-linux-netherlands.php
    That is what I need and I want to save. If you know any kind of discounts from them?
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Any specific reasons like - Why only warez hosting ?
    As there are many service providers with affordable costs and best service delivering.

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.

warez-host.com are good at what they do, it's not overpriced claptrap.
    Uptime is great - thanks them a lot. It is the host I have trusted and so far they have come through 100%.

Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Great hosts. Whenever you run into a problem with your website, the technical support team is very knowledgeable and promptly helps you to resolve any problems that your website experienced.

Was impressed by warez-host.com uptime, speed & professionalism of their support techs.
    They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.

Could you share your requirements so that we can assist you the hosting plan which suites your needs. Have a look on reviews of hosting providers and compare the hosting plans and features. Select the hosting provider who fulfills your requirements

When things go wrong, warez-host.com explain what's happening!
    What they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future. I've found their service quite prompt, knowledgeable and courteous. Their support is great. They're easy, friendly!

VPS deals from legionbox.com and yourlasthost.com are worth trying.
    The chat is a great tool with add value. They have a good level on technical expertise. Their staff is committed and helpful.