Resourceful VPS hosting account required

Hello,
    I would like to order reliable VPS with these specs:
    - Linux
    - 80 GBs of HD
    - 4 TBs of Bandwidth
    - 2 GBs of RAM
    There are many web hosts in the hosting services market, I think of dealing with one: Rockhoster.com
    What host would you choose if you were me? Why?

Their customer support is great. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.
    They have impressed a lot of people in the last two years. Me included. Rockhoster.com is the best Netherlands host.

Resourceful VPS deals are available form HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
    They are worth every cent you pay for their services.

Benefits of VPS hosting are:

Faster Performance of hosting
    Customer Service of hosting
    Scalability of hosting
    Security of hosting
    Time and Cost

i'd to thank rockhoster.com team for providing me with good services.
    Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Highly recommended.

QHoster.com and oissite.com VPS accounts are able to satisfy all your needs.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

If you have some time and can check as many as possible hosting providers you can have a look at
    rareservers.com or cloudarion.com. There you will be able to find some really powerful options to consider.

I've been with rockhoster.com Netherlands VPS for 2 years now and couldn't be happier!
    I switched all my WordPress sites over to them and have been VERY impressed with these guys.

I would highly recommend them for any sort of PHP/mySQL hosting needs.

I've been using rockhoster.com web hosting services for 5 months. The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help. I would recommend them to anyone.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are solid and worth trying.
    Great value, good servers and helpful support.

You can also get some great deals from OVH and Hetzner VPS' at some great prices.
    HostDoc Hosting Ltd | CloudLinux | UK Host | NMVe SSD | DDOS Protected Network |
    █ Shared/Reseller Hosting In London | Jet BackUp | Node.js | NVMe SSD | Softaculous |
    Linux KVM & Resource Pool | Instant Deployment | Virtualizor Control Panel | Create & Destroy VM's | DDos Mitigation | NVMe KVM (Germany) | [UK][FR][FN][CA][DE]

Check reviews of your preferred hosting provider services and support and compare the hosting plans and features with others. Select the hosting service which suites your needs.

Hello. Try neoserver.site. Specs can be configured as you like. Bandwidth - unlimited.
    The site looks simple, but about quality of services I cant say anything wrong.