Cheap server to sign up with ... where from?

Where can I have a cheap and reliable server from?
    Two hosts are in my mind: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com, which one is better to buy and why?

You can try these options when it comes to sign up with cheap server
    Dreamhost
    Interserver
    Digital Ocean
    1&1 Hosting

Hostsailor.com is good enough to have a deal with and legionbox.com is also worth your attention.
    These hosts are solid and trustworthy. Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.
    Last edited by Bobby; 08-14-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Servers from kvchosting.net and aspnix.com and digitalserver.com.mx are worth trying.
    Respond quickly even at night and prices are low.

I would like to suggest you that HostingSource.com because they are providing fast, secure and reliable web hosting services at an affordable rates.

Let's assume all file servers work the same and can meet the requirements (with only 7–8 staff, performance is indeed not an issue, unless the number of staff ...

I know Exmasters.com is good place for purchasing dedicated servers at reasonable rates.
    So far, I am extremely impressed with these guys. There is nothing that counts more than decent support and they go beyond the call. I really hope the rest of the support team are like this.

Suisserack.com and legionbox.com servers are solid and reliable and they are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Their services and up-time as the price offered for hosting are damn cheap. Believe it or not their services are tremendous.
    Last edited by Bobby; 08-14-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Go ahead and give Hostingsource.com a try. Their Uptime is 100% - you will get 100% satisfaction!
    Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

With our new EasyWP option, you'll be able to register your domain and set up WordPress in record time. Get managed WordPress hosting for your website

May I know your resources requirement as well as budget, so we can provide you some good options in a cheap rates.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

Could you please share your requirements so that we can assist you the server plan as per your needs and I would like to check reviews of both hosting providers services and support and also hosting features, prices of server plans