How many e-mail addresses can be created with an account?

I chosen a plan in which am getting 20 email accounts. Wanted to know if I can get unlimited email accounts in case my business grows?

you need to change your hosting package

Yes you get option to create unlimited email account creation if you subscribe with the hosting plan that provides creation of unlimited email accounts. Because now you can create only 20 email accounts so ensure to upgrade your hosting plan or else talk to the support team of your host.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Quote Originally Posted by leasedlayer View Post
    Yes you get option to create unlimited email account creation if you subscribe with the hosting plan that provides creation of unlimited email accounts. Because now you can create only 20 email accounts so ensure to upgrade your hosting plan or else talk to the support team of your host.
    Thank you leasedlayer. I will be doing the same.

You need to upgrade your hosting package.

I've probably had more than 30. Domain emails, live, hotmail, rocket mail, outlook, Yahoo, gmail.

A lot were used to send out bulk pitches for the potential users of our very specialized services. Most of the services have a limit and cut you off.

Many were Yahoo emails for Yahoo chat rooms and messenger when it was hot. Later they served as multiple logins for Yahoo answers and Craigslist.

I use primarily gmail now in spite of occasional formatting issues that make your business mail look like you're an idiot.

you can get the option to create unlimited email account creation if you subscribe with the hosting plan that provides creation of unlimited email accounts. Because now you can create only 20 email accounts so ensure to upgrade your hosting plan or else talk to the support team of your host.