Multiple Resller Accounts with Client Exec

Is it possible to use multiple reseller accounts with one installation of Client Exec. Like you set up the multiple servers, and then you load balance all of your accounts across the servers?

I'm new to all of this and am just wondering for the future.

Mark
    http://www.energizedit.com
    A full service web company
    Hosting | Template Customization | Domain Names

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but as far as I know you cannot run multiple hosting companies from a single installation of ClientExec. I know this was the case last time I checked.
    GlasirHost.com
    Quality, affordable web hosting

It seems OP is talking about master reseller. Am I right?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Quote Originally Posted by energizedit View Post
    Is it possible to use multiple reseller accounts with one installation of Client Exec. Like you set up the multiple servers, and then you load balance all of your accounts across the servers?

I'm new to all of this and am just wondering for the future.

Mark
    Mark, what I understand is you have different reseller accounts with different hosts and you are using Cleint exec as billing and want to add all those resellers WHM to create auto accounts -- Yes this is possible.

All you need to add is each of your server details in CE.

Hi

I think this can we possible via VPS hosting.........................

ClientExec gives cPanel users the flexibility to automatically open two types of accounts in their WHMs. The first is a regular cPanel account for the management of a single domain for one website.

No he's asking about setting up multiple servers for account automation though the answer is yes you can add as many servers as you want including the IP's of the server and how many accounts you prefer to create on this server.

Remark once you created or added a new server you should edit your products to connect to that server elsewhere the new accounts will be created on the old ones.
    Web Services Solutions Group managed by ZDC Corporation
    Anix Host - Web & Reseller Hosting,Cloud Servers,Dedicated Servers,Managed VPS
    Suit Domains. - Domain Reselling,Web & Reseller Hosting,SSL Cert.,Sitebuilder

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but I know you cannot run multiple hosting companies from a single installation of Client Exec.