Need to know your thoughts of these hosting providers ...

Deals from hostingsource.com and yourlasthost.com are really attractive for me and I'd like to know your thoughts of these hosting providers to choose the best plan for my needs?
    What do you know about them?

Have you tried out Cloudways hosting platform yet? They provide managed hosting on top infrastructure in just one click. You can easily host your PHP based apps on cloud without having to manually setup the server and manage it. This will save you time and cost both. From time to time they also provide deals. Currently, you can use PHP15 promo code to get free $15 credit to your account.

I want to say that hostingsource.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
    I'd draw your attention to servers from oissite.com because of their top-notch services.
    Both companies provide webmaster-friendly services at low rates.

Must say that hostingsource.com support is extremely helpful and the knowledge base is unlike anything I've seen.

Their support gets a grade A perfection from me, reliability is as well perfect, and this site has more features and options then any web host i have used.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You will make right choice - hostingsource.com is reputed US web host.
    Fast Speed connectivity - load time of my website's pages is really fast (I am very glad).

I'm really satisfied with Yourlasthost.com. Your support service is excellent... each time I had to contact for questions or information, i've received perfect answers in a very quick delay. Yes, everything is excellent.

Have you gone for Cloud ways facilitating stage yet? They give oversaw facilitating on top framework in only a single tick. You can undoubtedly have your PHP put together applications with respect to cloud without having to physically setup the server and oversee it. This will spare you time and cost both. Every now and then they likewise give bargains. As of now, you can utilize PHP15 promotion code to get free $15 credit to your record.

Here are seven important factors to bear in mind before selecting a web hosting service.
    The Nature of Your Website. ...
    The Cost Involved. ...
    Shared V/S Dedicated Web Hosting. ...
    Reputation and Reviews of the Host. ...
    Addon Domain Services. ...
    The Speed of Your Web Host. ...
    User-Friendliness. ...
    Further Reading.