Offshore shared hosting?

Hello!
    I need offshore shared hosting for one of my clients and have discovered recently warez-host.com. I have heard they are good, but I want to ask you if you know any possible discounts for their services?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I would like to suggest you to browse for some of the best shared hosting providers like Bluehost , Dreamhost , Scopehosts
    Checkout there services , as they are providing affordable services with best support .

Shared hosting is the most economical and common choice in offshore hosting. This allows multiple users to take advantage of shared resources of a physical server to publish their website and setup online presence.

Could you share your requirements ?
    I would recommend you to check reviews of their hosting services and support

Quote Originally Posted by sanjalisharma89 View Post
    Are Shared hosting and off share hosting mean to be different ??
    Shared hosting, as with reseller hosting and VPS hosting is the practice of sharing the resources of a dedicated server between multiple users.
    Offshore hosting in it's simplest sense is hosting your content or application far away from your place of origin. This can therefore be applicable for any form of shared hosting (web, reseller, vps and even dedicated servers).
    Offshore hosting could also be applicable if there is a certain country where your content is legal or DMCA ignored but it is not allowed in your origin country.
    So, in answer to your question; No. Shared and Offshore are not the same thing and yes, they are completely diffrent things which can be bundled together to satisfy a particular purpose.
    HostDoc Hosting Ltd | CloudLinux | UK Host | NMVe SSD | DDOS Protected Network |
    █ Shared/Reseller Hosting In London | Jet BackUp | Node.js | NVMe SSD | Softaculous |
    Linux KVM & Resource Pool | Instant Deployment | Virtualizor Control Panel | Create & Destroy VM's | DDos Mitigation | NVMe KVM (Germany) | [UK][FR][FN][CA][DE]

MilesWeb is India-based hosting company. They offer the following services: DDoS Protection Services, Shared Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Server, Cloud Hosting,

As I know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I'd like to recommend these hosts:
    1) Swisslayer.com
    2) Exmasters.com
    They are both reliable web hosts that have really nice reputation in the hosting services market.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    Hello!
    I need offshore shared hosting for one of my clients and have discovered recently warez-host.com. I have heard they are good, but I want to ask you if you know any possible discounts for their services?
    Don't know about the post but man! your name is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    Hello!
    Don't know about the post but man! your name is awesome