reseller Netherlands web hosting?

The host should have money back guarantee, 99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
    Require 50 GB - HD + Linux.
    Is rockhoster.com reseller Netherlands web hosting service reliable?
    What host would you choose? Why?

Rockhoster.com is very reliable. Never ever had any downtime that I could document.
    The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.

I am with Rockhoster.com hosting. Just had a problem with the my site. I was fixing some code in a PHP file. Well seems like I did something to set my site offline. I sent an email to customer service & like in less than 5 minutes they had everything working smoothly! This is fantastic.

Well, Rockhoster.com support was responsive and explained me everything I needed to know.
    They are extremely fast and my hosting was up only few hours after payment. I have been using their VPS hosting for a long period of time and everything works good.

have used and will continue to use Rockhoster.com for all my business and personal web hosting needs.
    The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. The first host provider I have stayed for longer than 6 months and still glad I found them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

The help webchat has been a godsend and the website itself was easy and economical to use. A great deal of features, and that I am able to pay in a go. Rockhoster.com is quite trustworthy. Never had any downtime that I could record.

Excellent VPN! The price is steep for such a service - constant online support, a perfectly working VPN.