Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which web hosting offers free SSL certificate?

Which web hosting offers free SSL certificate? Suggest a best hosting company who offers Security Socket Layer to a website for free?

Free SSL certificate - As per my knowledge , i know one of the best hosting provider who will provide free ssl too - a2hosting
    Check out for some more providers who provide free ssl certificates

For free SSL certificate, you can use Let's Encrypt

You can try ipage and godaddy best web hosting service provider with free SSL certificate.

Yes, There are lots of web hosting providers who offer free SSL certificates for your website. Below a list -

• YouStable
    • MilesWeb
    • GoogieHost

There are many Free SSL providers now available, Mostly Lets's Encrypt, Cloudfare & more. But recently some of the SSL providers with free & paid affected on providing valid SSL certificate to their users. Now customers are swapping free to the paid. GoogieHost Provide Lifetime Free Hosting with SSL Certificates Without any hidden charges.

I have used Let's Encrypt form Googiehost “Free Web Hosting With SSL Certificates Provider ” for one of my websites and also SSL encryption for another site using Comodo SSL, where in I found Comodo SSL doing a better job. The reason for this being their customer support, These exclusive features have made me shift to Comodo instead of the former one.

Clouways is best web hosting service...

I know that digitalserver.com.mx is good for getting web hosting in Mexico, registering domains (.mx, com.mx, org.mx) at cheap pricing as well as ordering ssl certificates - there are many types of Ssls to choose from.

They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

The majority of web host (with the exception of GoDaddy) all offer not only free, but automatically installed and configured and also autorenew SSL provided by LetsEncrypt or COMODO cpanel.
    The majority of hosts also offer money back guarantees. You can use these as a trial per say and use itto test out AutoSSL and any other features that interest you.
    HostDoc Hosting Ltd | CloudLinux | UK Host | NMVe SSD | DDOS Protected Network |
    █ Shared/Reseller Hosting In London | Jet BackUp | Node.js | NVMe SSD | Softaculous |
    Linux KVM & Resource Pool | Instant Deployment | Virtualizor Control Panel | Create & Destroy VM's | DDos Mitigation | NVMe KVM (Germany) | [UK][FR][FN][CA][DE]

Most cPanel powered hosting providers do offer FREE SSL certificate on all hosted domains.
    cPanel WordPress Hosting from €2.99 | Reseller Hosting from €9.99 | VPS Hosting from €7.99

Our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007

Now a days cPanel hosting providers getting free SSL from cPanel. As soon as you register you will get SSL auto by cPanel. For Plesk hosting provider, Plesk also offer free SSL from Let's Lets's Encrypt.
    HostnExtra - US Datacenter Dedicated Servers Pro Services
    Premium Network - Fast Support Baremetal Servers DDoS Protection - @HostnExtra

Some web hosting companies including a2hosting, Dreamhost, Hostinger provide a free SSL certificate. In my opinion, it is not a reference facter for the selection of web hosting. You can install easily Let's encrypt which offers a free SSL certificate.
    Last edited by Talaa; 08-23-2018 at 10:01 PM.

My favorite web host is Mechanicweb.com pretty obviously.
    Speed of my sites is great and I would like to say that my visitors are happy with the speed upload of my pages.

Namecheap Else VPs then you can install with letsencrypt

I don't think the free SSL works fine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast