servers in Switzerland? (Offshore)

Any help please?
    I wanna choose the best and the most reliable dedicated server host with servers in Switzerland:
    Linux, 1 TB - HD, 16 TB - bandwidth, 24 GB of RAM.
    What can you say about swisslayer.com and their server stability? Any reviews please?

What other hosts can you recommend me to look at ?

Over 7 months there was just one small downtime of 30 minutes. Swisslayer.com customer service has been really good. They answered every question we had to date. They also installed additional software that wasn't even available through cPanel.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I recommend Swisslayer.com swiss server host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Can add that Swisslayer.com support is extremely helpful and the knowledge base is unlike anything I've seen.
    Nodes are not overloaded and best of all they will work with you if you need cheap hosting. All in All I wish I could give them a 6 out 5.