Looking for low spec hosting

Hi,

I know that the industry is now offering unlimited this and that, but what I really need is just a low spec hosting, such as 100-150MB, 2-3GB bandwidth, hosting 1 domain....etc

I don't actually need any unlimited package.

Can anyone suggest any hosting providers with the cheapest rate? It can be any country as long as they can communicate in English.

Thank you.

Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

I can recommend several web hosts: Mechanicweb.com and also Kvchosting.net web hosting deals.
    So, take advantage to choose affordable web hosting!

The Staff of Exmasters.com has always provided Stellar customer service. I know that it has 10 times if not more than this amount to maintain. I have high marks for this hosting provider.I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.

Why not to compare QHoster.com and also Digitalserver.com.mx web hosting solutions?
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

i like your specification, people are running behind unlimited but all those stuffs were just limited.
    10 Years of Hosting Service Excellence ! - IWRAHOST.COM
    Fully Managed Linux Reseller Hosting
    Fully Managed cPanel Web Hosting

Give Cloudarion.com a try. You will be pleased if you choose them.
    They also have exceptional customer service. I had no problems getting everything set up.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Vultr has a pricing plan with $2.5 per month, but it is IPv6. If you don't care about it, you can try.

Diganta Tower, 12/1 R K Mission Road, Dhaka – 1203.
    In my opinion, Namecheap.com provides the best hosting services at the cheapest rate. They obviously communicate in English and their online chat service is very awesome. They also offer 24/7 customer support ensuring that their customers will get technical help whenever needed.

You can choose the Namecheap which allows you to purchase a domain and hosting which will cost you around 30$ per year. In addition, you can get more features something like this:
    1x WordPress website installed and ready to go