shared cPanel web hosts? Any offers please?

Hey guys,
    I need your help to choose the right shared cPanel web host. Anyone to help me?
    Requirements:
    - 15 GB HD, 550 gbs of disk space, Linux + ssd storage & ssl certificates.
    I have found the one: mechanicweb.com webhost!
    Both looks quite good. Any info on their server stability and speed? What host is better? Why?

Name:  Sale.PNG
Views: 44
Size:  47.5 KB

You can choose YouStable web hosting Shared Palns as well as Dedicated and managed VPS Plans.

profreehosting.com get a 2 gb free hosting in this site

I know a few good services: qhoster.com - they allow you to pay using various payment options and they allow to chose multiply server locations.
    kvchosting.net - has powerful ssd based solutions which allow you to have them started from shared hosting account.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

You will make right decision to host your web sites at mechanicweb.com web hosting accounts.
    Phenomenal Service! That is the fastest response I have ever experienced in the Hosting Industry LESS THAN 10 Minutes On A Sunday midnight! 24/7 Email support is there when we need it, even in the middle of the night!