Server to select the best one

Hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net servers are nice for me and I hesitate which plan is better to choose and why? Plan to host an e-shop.

If you don't know what server to buy, you need to order server from vikhost.com. You will receive all information regarding server configuration what needs for you.
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

Servers from QHoster.com and Yourlasthost.com are worth trying.
    Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable team.

Kvchosting.net staff's responses was very helpful during those days, responding and restored the damages very quickly from their seperate backups and constantly keeping me updated of the restoration progress before I ever get impatient. Pricing is quite good. Recommended.

Thank you very much for raising an interesting question. I think when we get to start the planning to host for our website, mostly we look from the side of budget. I knew this foremost thing to setup it. Look from the specification a dedicated hosting provider arranging for us. I think mostly we need to see the Reliable, Uptime, Highly secured for our data and Of course Affordable.

I have no idea about above-mentioned servers but you can try out Easy.gr web hosting services because I'm using their services since 2015 without having any issue.
    Domain Domains

Well, can add that Kvchosting.net have been fantastic.
    Their email servers, web servers, etc. have never given me trouble.
    *Host Unlimited Site & Bandwidth
    *Build & Publish with SiteBuilder
    *Free 200+ 1-click script installs

As for their plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful, for example, fantasico, which let's you install many useful scripts by filling out a small form and hitting a submit button. Overall I highly recommend HostSailor.com web host host to anyone.

You can rely on Kvchosting.net web hosting service!
    They provide a very cost-effective solution for small web-sites, provide MySQL and PHP support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record on uptime and accessibility..
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER