Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Budget is $10/mo - need reliable hosting. Any good accounts?

Budget is $10/mo

Require over 40 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.

What are your views on DailyRazor.com web hosting accounts?
    What can you say about their dedicated server deals? Can I trust them or not?

Not sure about DailyRazor.com but I would suggest idswebhosting.com as I am using it and services provided by them so far is quite excellent and affordable. You can try it too.

Hosting accounts from QHoster.com and YourLastHost.com can be suitable for all your needs.
    Top-notch companies! Good support, very responsive to your company's requirements. Reasonable price. Recommended!.

We provide web hosting with 24/7 support, cloudlinux, softaculous, jetbackup, node.js, autoSSL and much much.

https://hostdoc.co.uk/shared-hosting
    HostDoc Hosting Ltd | CloudLinux | UK Host | NMVe SSD | DDOS Protected Network |
    █ Shared/Reseller Hosting In London | Jet BackUp | Node.js | NVMe SSD | Softaculous |
    Linux KVM & Resource Pool | Instant Deployment | Virtualizor Control Panel | Create & Destroy VM's | DDos Mitigation | NVMe KVM (Germany) | [UK][FR][FN][CA][DE]

I only use each stablehost if it is vps, it will be digitalocean, these are my two favorite suppliers and I do not intend to change.

Go for Digital Ocean on eof the best reliable hosting !

There are few points you need to consider while choosing a best web host provider with fastest services for your website such as customer support, features, pricing plans, easy to use cPanel tool, uptime guarantee, and reviews by current and past customers. If you consider all of these factors then you can choose fastest web hosting company.

According to my tests, the fastest hosting company on the market is asphostportal.com. I have my account with them and my pages load very quickly. It has one of the simplest dashboards in the world and also the service which the customer treats as a man and not as a necessary evil. The main advantage is high efficiency.

I would highly recommend DailyRazor.com to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
    Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

You can order on site vikhost.com VPS-Bronze Ukraine with this price. And had qualified support 24x7 and reliable services. Here is promo code: VPS10$
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

All can add here is that Dailyrazor.com cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

I have been using dailyrazor.com Linux hosting service for over 9 months.
    It has been great, server uptime is perfect. Wonderful quick efficient professional service.
    I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.

What type of hosting you are looking for ? Shared, VPS, Cloud or dedicated?
    Founder At Hostyfire.com (A web hosting review site)
    Quick Links:
    Best Hosting Reviews | Best Cloud Hosting | Best VPS Hosting | Best Dedicated Hosting

If you need a really high-quality and inexpensive virtual server, then you can try to order here, especially since the promo code 3VPromo18 is now valid until the end of September.

Go with Vultr, I run my blog on Vultr for a quite while, and it never lets me down. DigitalOcean and Linode are the good options with your budget. Go with a web host with a good reputation, which will be good for you.

If you need cheap and reliable hosting, Dailyrazor.com is the right place to deal with.
    They really make every possible effort. They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast