Cheap VPS hosts with good Uptime?

The host should have money back guarantee, 99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
    Require 50 GB - HD + Linux.
    Is kvchosting.net ssd web hosting service reliable?
    What host would you choose? Why?

Please share with location and budget. Can be suggested a lot of good hosting companies
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

Digitalocean and Vultr is Perfect !

If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then Kvchosting.net is definitely for you. Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.

Vultr and DigitalOcean are good options, I run my blog on Vultr and so far so good.

No problems so far. They have easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup.
    Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Very good experience with KVChosting.net ssd hosting. I will stay with them for years I think!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Go With Vultr or Digitalocean 5$/month Plan

I want to say that hoistsailor.com and legionbox.com VPS solutions are worthwhile.
    Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

I use justhost for 8 years and last 4 years as on VPS and they decided to close the VPS service but their other company Bluehost presents VPS servers. So you can look there. and also you can examine below url for discounts .https://upucuza.com/powerful-web-hos...3-95-justhost/

I would suggest you kamatera hosting, Currently they are offering 30 days Free vps Trial. So you can try their VPS For FREE.
    Last edited by rahul6388; 09-03-2018 at 04:05 AM.
    Founder At Hostyfire.com (A web hosting review site)
    Quick Links:
    Best Hosting Reviews | Best Cloud Hosting | Best VPS Hosting | Best Dedicated Hosting

I think you can always give kvchosting.net a go. Just sign up for 1 month and test everything. That is the best way to find out how good or bad company is.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I am very pleased with service from Kvchosting.net ssd web host.
    They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
    The price for their web hosting service is excellent.
    - good uptime
    - super fast speed
    I like it.