Cloud VPS Hosting Accounts please?

I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering Cloud VPS...

Require over 30 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Windows
    What can you say about Aspnix.com web hosting services?
    Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

The comparison will help you to choose the right cloud web host, check out:
    1) Cloudarion.com ; 2) liquidweb.com ; 3) Rareservers.com
    Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

There are a number of Cloud VPS providers like DigitalOcean and Vultr. These are the two cost-effective solutions in the market that best fits your requirements. But, managing them can be a bit headache, you can get their server and then manage it using third party tools like ServerPilot and/or look for a managed cloud hosting provider that can manage it for you.

I would suggest picking between Liquidweb and Vultr, both are fast and reliable.

Aspnix.com support answered all my questions completely and without hesitation.
    I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
    Very Good Experience.

I dont know about aspnix but i woud suggets you to try kamatera hosting they offer 30 days free vps trial so you can try their service and get and idea about their services.
    They offer fexible pricing and their cloud vps pricing starts from $9.
    Founder At Hostyfire.com (A web hosting review site)
    Quick Links:
    Best Hosting Reviews | Best Cloud Hosting | Best VPS Hosting | Best Dedicated Hosting

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

I like web hosting solutions offered by these web hosts:
    - Rareservers.com
    - Cloudarion.com
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

I have used Aspnix.com for about 10 months now.
    I've hosted multiple sites and have had several active accounts.
    Reliable, easy to manage, a good interface, has done a stirling job for my client for over a year now.