VPS account in Europe at modest rates

QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide attractive VPS deals in Europe and need to know which way is better to follow? Both companies seem to be good for me.

I know QHoster.com have really nice reputation in the hosting market.
    Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

Four data centers of Vultr locate in Europe, and it is a affordable and reliable web hosting. It has a pricing plan with $5 per month.

Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts can be suitable for you.
    The hosting service and features make my hosting life simple. The chat support had been brilliant. Sometimes I have messed up but the support team had me going again in no more than 15 minutes. I can honestly say I never remember my website being down for a minute.

Hoster.com it is a affordable and reliable web hosting. Sometimes I have muss up but the support team had me going again in no more than 15 minutes

Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
    I would say that hosting.uk is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Everything works good with hosting.uk web host. I'm a local client of theirs and can say the respect and reliability I feel I deserve has been achieved since I switched to them. My site has been upgraded to the latest version of phpbb plus phpbb security mod. Always willing to answer any questions with a quick response time.