What is a C-class IP?

Hello Everyone;

I see time and time again webmasters asking for their links to be posted in different c-class ip's.
    I looked around a little and looks to me like a regular ip, only with three sets of numbers instead of 4 (xx.xx.xx as opposed to xx.xx.xx.xx). But what is this really, is the internet changing to shorter ip's? Why is this important for seo?

Thanks.

A C-Class IP is a semi static range of IP addresses that is used across the Internet. An IPv4 Address contains four different sections (classes) that are A,B,C, and D.

An example if this would be the IP address 192.168.1.2, where the number one is the C class. When you purchase a C-Class IP from Hostwinds you will get an IP from a pool of C-Class IP addresses that are available. Normally when you purchase five IPs from Hostwinds you get them in sequential order like 192.168.1.2,3,4,5,6. What’s different about a C-Class IP is that purchase one C-Class IP along with the standard IPs you would receive IPs in sequential order like this, 192.168.1.2,3,4,5 and a C-Class IP such as 192.184.15.124 that is not in the same class as your other IP Addresses.
    I Love to share the knowledge with the world to help them have freedom and turn their dreams into reality.

web designing and development company | software development company | Seo services company
    mobile app development company in delhi

Diganta Tower, 12/1 R K Mission Road, Dhaka – 1203.
    IP addresses consist of four different sections, and these sections are called Classes. Classes are referred to as A, B, C, and D and written in the format of A.B.C.D. If two IP addresses have different C-Class and D-Class IPs, then each address is part of a different C-Class IP. For SEO, C-Class IP is very important and plays a vital role in affecting Search Engine ranking.

C Class IPs are the most essential part of SEO and need to be at their best condition, so that they can offer the best results in SEO.

Really nice and informative post thanks for sharing such knowledge.