Benefits Of Shared Vs Cloud Hosting

I have experienced shared hosting for many years but when I moved to managed cloud hosting it was a good experience. I am the owner of a local company and I have 3 Magento stores, I just provide my services in my town, so far I have not been aware that a local city server where you market your website a lot of effects, I asked for Managed hosting for Magento and found that Cloudways offers servers in different countries in different cities. Now going well and SEO is improving day by day because I have my own city IP and server. The most I have found them is the best Magento hosting provider support is awesome.

Cloud hosting, a premium option that touts performance, reliability, and scalability, entails connecting and virtualizing several servers to share storage and processing resources.
    Shared hosting, the most common plan on the market, resonates especially with first-time site owners and individual developers. I

As I know Shared hosting refers to the hosting plan that has multiple websites hosted together and sharing resources on one server (disk space, storage, bandwidth and databases etc). Shared hosting is a good option and Cloud hosting is where your website is hosted on a cluster of servers instead of having your site hosted on one server. In case of an issue, your site can be migrated to another server. So it is also quite good. But I will go with cloud hosting because disaster recovery in cloud is also quite good and it is more secured.

Features of Cloud Vs Shared Web Hosting

Security:- Cloud hosting – for the simple reason that the service provides the users absolute control when it comes to security by virtue of having dedicated servers. In case of problems with hardware, your website is migrated to a stable server.

Performance:- Cloud hosting – having a lot more resources at the user’s disposal provides them with the ability to perform at optimum.

Speed:- Cloud hosting – the availability of resources means you have enough at your disposal to keep your website running at excellent speeds.

Pricing:- Shared hosting – Since the payment is done on a monthly or yearly basis, you do not run the risk of overusing resources and paying more.

Various benefits of Shared server Hosting Vs Cloud Hosting

Security: Shared servers are less secure compared to Cloud server hosting solution

Performance: Cloud servers are well-popular because of excellent performance and reliability whereas by opting shared hosting you will have to face performance issue.

Speed: Because of resources sharing shared server hosting users always face speed related issues whereas cloud hosting well-known for faster speed.

Pricing: Shared hosting is available at much cheaper rates whereas cloud hosting works on pay per use basis.

In shared hosting, the website cannot serve a large number of visitors at a time because they have a finite amount of processing power and storage capacity. And with cloud hosting, website can serve a huge number of visitors at a time since the storage capacity and processing power are much higher.

Cloud hosting, in layman terms, means storing your data on a third-party computer, instead of saving those files on your local desktop. If you have ever stored your vacation photos on your Google Drive with the idea that you will never lose them, you have been savoring the benefits of the cloud without even realizing it. Now, keeping in mind the benefits that the cloud has to offer, businesses benefit the most by migrating to the cloud. However, that does not mean you can not use it for your personal needs(cause you already do). Talking about businesses moving to the cloud, it can be understood with a simple example:

If you own an accounting firm and often find yourself tied to your office desktop to meet the deadlines, you are in an ideal situation for making a move to the cloud. Cloud hosting allows businesses to host their desktop applications on remote servers. These cloud-based applications can be accessed from any place, at any time of the day, that too from any device. The only need is to have an internet-connected device.

Shared hosting, If you are someone who wants to go the cheaper and a more economic route, then shared hosting is the just thing for you. In today’s perspective shared hosting is the most economically viable hosting solution and is very much suitable for corporate websites or blogging websites that deal with moderate traffic. In the case of shared hosting, several websites tend to share the same resources such as bandwidth, disk space, and memory allocation on a single server. Shared hosting is also a viable solution for individuals who want to stay away from the hassle of having to master techniques because when on a shared server the host delivers you a complete administration system and it’s the host’s responsibility to take care of all the related features of hosting system such as update, security, backups, software installation, and maintenance.

A shared hosting plan hosts multiple accounts on a single dedicated IP address. They are usually used to save costs and space for hosting. Shared hosting is not very recommendable as they do not provide data security as the same space and IP address is shared between multiple clients.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Quote Originally Posted by alanclarc143 View Post
    Cloud hosting, in layman terms, means storing your data on a third-party computer, instead of saving those files on your local desktop. If you have ever stored your vacation photos on your Google Drive with the idea that you will never lose them, you have been savoring the benefits of the cloud without even realizing it. Now, keeping in mind the benefits that the cloud has to offer, businesses benefit the most by migrating to the cloud. However, that does not mean you can not use it for your personal needs(cause you already do). Talking about businesses moving to the cloud, it can be understood with a simple example:

If you own an accounting firm and often find yourself tied to your office desktop to meet the deadlines, you are in an ideal situation for making a move to the cloud. Cloud hosting allows businesses to host their desktop applications on remote servers. These cloud-based applications can be accessed from any place, at any time of the day, that too from any device. The only need is to have an internet-connected device.

Shared hosting, If you are someone who wants to go the cheaper and a more economical route, then shared hosting is the just thing for you. In today’s perspective shared hosting is the most economically viable hosting solution and is very much suitable for corporate websites or blogging websites that deal with moderate traffic. In the case of shared hosting, several websites tend to share the same resources such as bandwidth, disk space, and memory allocation on a single server. Shared hosting is also a viable solution for individuals who want to stay away from the hassle of having to master techniques because when on a shared server the host delivers you a complete administration system and it’s the host’s responsibility to take care of all the related features of hosting system such as update, security, backups, software installation, and maintenance.
    You did really good work on it, you gave informative things on the topic of shared hosting and cloud hosting. Thanks.

In shared hosting there are so many benefits are there is an economical solution, a Built-in cPanel for ease of control, No technical expertise needed, Easy to manage and scale SSL security. In Cloud hosting there is Cost- Efficiency, increased Security, Scalability of Resources, Independence of Location, Increased Group Collaboration, Backup, and Disaster Recovery snd Latest Technology.

If you are looking for devops advisory services then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloud now technologies offers devops services they ensured this by delivering reliability, and cost-efficiency of a devops services company in usa and India.