Off page SEO Practices are not getting indexed what to do?

Hi Experts!

My most of the Off Page SEO work is not being indexed. I dont have the webmaster access so that I can submit into it is there any alternate to submit links to google or the way my work get indexed?

Hi
    you can try on Pingfirm tools. it is pretty
    How Anthony Morrison books can help you to learn how to make money online? Visit right now https://www.anthonymorrisonbooks.com/

Third party tools like Majestic, Ahrefs etc don't pick up all backlinks and Google won't index many links on bookmarking, social profile sites.

I think you may be subject to one of many possible Google penalties. Some penalties only cause your page to sink in the rankings, while others will cause your site to disappear entirely. Hidden links and other black hat techniques can cause such an action.

You will have to audit your site for any black hat techniques that may have been applied.

Try Blogging, Article submission, Press release submission, Forum posts like SEO techniques for indexing purpose.

You can submit sitemap of those websites and pages which are not getting indexed in web master tools and still if they do not get indexed you can fetch them in google webmaster tools to make them index in search results.

When you are talking about off-page SEO, you mean building backlinks since it is the main key to off-page SEO optimization.
    If your backlinks are not being indexed, then, you are building low-quality backlinks. If you build high-quality backlinks, they will get indexed without you working on indexing them. I fyou want more thorouhg info, read this - 5 Reasons Why Your Backlinks Are Not Indexed.