How to Set bids in Adwords..?

Hello friends,

I tried some bids strategies on my ads but i couldn't get reach what i expert. So please suggest some other way to get more leads.

Variety of ways to manage bids. Choose as per your need.

Setting up automatic bidding is very easy– especially when compared to manual bidding!

Within your campaign, go to the settings tab.
    Scroll to the Bidding and budget section.
    Set your bid strategy to Focus on clicks.
    Select "AdWords will set my bids to help maximize clicks within my target budget."
    Click Save.

Sign in to your AdWords account.
    Click the Campaigns tab.
    Click the ad group or campaign you want to edit. ...
    Click the bid amount in the "Max. ...
    From the Edit menu, select Change Max. ...
    Enter your new bid and click Save.

While setup Google AdWords campaign for your business, it automatically ask you about your keywords, bid amount & other details.

So many ways to manage your bids, before selecting bid strategy your website must be perfect and SEO friendly, according to your requirement you can set bids... and to get more leads Ad copies must be related to website landing page and keywords should be relevant ...etc

Sign in to your AdWords account.
    Click the Campaigns tab.
    Click the ad group or campaign you want to edit. ...
    Click the bid amount in the "Max. ...
    From the Edit menu, select Change Max. ...
    Enter your new bid and click Save.

AdWords bid management is the process of raising and lowering your keyword bids to ensure you're making the most of your AdWords budget. Bid management is important because your bids are one of the factors that determine when and where your Google ads show up in search results, as well as how much you pay per click.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

There are more websites online about Adwords bidding strategies for newbies and experts, so check out them clearly.

First things first: there's no single recommended bid amount that works perfectly for everyone. The right bid for you will depend on:

Your campaign type
    The cost of your keywords
    The success of your keywords
    Most people starting out in Google Ads use cost-per-click (CPC) bidding to pay for each click on their ads. With this option, you set a maximum cost-per-click bid (max. CPC bid) that's the highest amount that you're willing to pay for a click on your ad.

Set your bid by thinking about how much an ad click is worth to you. If you’re unsure what bid to start with, try setting a max. CPC bid of US$1.

Google Ads offers several bid strategies that are tailored to different types of campaigns. Depending on which networks your campaign is targeting, and whether you want to focus on getting clicks, impressions, conversions, or views you can determine which strategy is best for you.