Please, need experts' help to choose the right host

I require 40 gbs of hard disk + 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, US/India
    + I need 24/7 customer support help.
    + reg 2 .com + 2 .in domains
    + ssl certificates
    I have found QHoster.com and also Hostnamaste.com web host. Their hosting deals look really nice.
    What host is better? Any reviews, feedbacks?

Alternatives for comparison?

Pricing - the best. Hostnamaste.com are the absolute best in the business.
    First rate provider. Set-up of site brilliantly easy. Support desk quick, polite and helpful.

15% recurring coupon code "INDIALAUNCH" for all the cPanel shared hosting and WHM reseller hosting plans.

Never tried any of these, if you want a reliable one go for Liquidweb.

It is my first time to heard the both web hosts. Personally, I am willing to go with the widely used web hosts, such as Vultr, Linode, and DigitalOcean. If the both web hosts really satisfy your need, you can pay monthly first and try them.

I have been with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting for about 10 months now, on one of the old plans with 10Gbs of space and great amount of bandwidth. I host two large websites (one of which receives thousands of unique hits a day) and several subdomains.

I have seen your requirements and after that I would prefer hostnamaste. It can fulfill your hosting requirements, moreover, it allows you to find and purchase a domain name as well.

Never heard about them before. I would suggest going with a hosting provider like Cloudways that offers data-center nearest to your targeted audience. As you said, the audience will be from the US mostly, then, go with a US-based data-center and for India, you can use a CDN provider that has a Node in India or nearest.

When it comes to hosting, I prefer to deal with trusted ones like Exmasters.com
    It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.