Server in Europe cheaply and reliably

Qhoster.com and hostsailor.com servers are provided in Europe on lovely conditions and I need to know which server is better to buy to host a blog with?

Can you please tell us how big is your blog? Their prices are crazy, not cheap at all.. You may find better cheaper hosting providers, but everything depends on how many resources do you need for your blog? Is it new blog or you are hosting it already on some server? If its new, you do not really need dedicated server for it..

If you looking for reliable, fast and cheap hosting you need to try vikhost. For your blog can be offered cheap dedicated server or VPS. Please contact, if you interested in.
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

I have tried ScalaHosting they also have data-centers in Europe and the support is pretty awesome. You can also give it a try!

You know both mentioned companies - QHoster as well as HostSailor - are able to satisfy all your demands.
    They do not close the ticket before they are sure they have solved the problem. They helped me within a day. DNS issues can be struggle, but they know what they are doing. Thanks guru's.

You can check also https://host-expert.eu/dedicated_ser...t_performance/ to see if you find something you need.

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

One of my favorite dedicated server hosts is Hostunmetered.net - all of their work is based on quality.
    Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    Qhoster.com and hostsailor.com servers are provided in Europe on lovely conditions and I need to know which server is better to buy to host a blog with?
    Hi, you don't need to worry about that. This is the perfect solution at a cheap price. Dedicated server with 36 TB of HDD, 8 Cores, 16 GB of RAM, 1Gbps, IPMI, 10 TB of Bandwidth and 2 IPv4 at only 69 $/month
    https://www.server.trading/en/offer/dedicated-server

I would like to say that I have never had any downtime during 9 months dealing with QHoster.com and my visitors are very pleased due to the fast speed connection. There are so many useful features which are included into the hosting plans.
    So far so good.