Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Overselling

Over selling is not a good practice

i need to know this too

Thanks a lot for the overselling. I am greatly obliged and highly thankful to you guys. Thanks a lot guys once again. Please share more information on this.

For example, any shopping web site, asking customer to fill the form, give personal information and complete the transaction process, customer will check before meeting any exchange of sensitive information that the following site is safe from hackers and Spam.

I ac here agree to what Phillip sais, that it means the host could not identify the exact amount of resources the client has decided to utilise in the work.

Likewise, I overlooked to comment in my first post that you are likewise serving out people looking for a ship ride, or in our case, certain space for their web based sites.

Thanks the provide the hosting company different work is manually industries in term of overselling.So I am sure that many people provide the forum and hosting.
    not a loosing of them.

thanks.

I also think that typically overselling is a bad thing.

really it is nice information share with us i strongly believe it is helpful for me and my other forum friends who want to more information about this topic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123