Managed server to buy ...

Hostnexus.com and legionbox.com servers are advised as the best in terms of buying a managed server from for hosting a Wordpress website and I need to know which plan is better to buy? Any ideas?

Never heard about them before, why don’t you try out the renowned managed cloud hosting providers?

Pretty good and affordable servers offered by hostunmetered.net team:
    - 99.99% network and server uptime (your sites will be in trusted hands),
    - super fast speed connectivity (pages will load fast),
    - helpful techs who are 24/7 ready to solve all the troubles.
    I like their ease of use, they make a webhosting experience something you'd love to pay for.

Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net as they are proven to be the best in delivering hosting services in the IT industry.
    I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what you can receive from them. These folks give you peace of mind worth a great deal more than the reasonable prices they charge - and earn!