Linux offshore VPS hosting account?

I need help. Want to order offshore vps hosting account (Linux):
    100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth
    Any recommendations?
    How is Hostplay.com ? their pricing, features, server stability?
    Any alternatives?

Use the promo code XmaS15HP and receive 15% off for all new VPS.

I believe Hostplay.com have been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them. No downtime yet, maybe a couple of slowtimes but service has been fast for me. Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.

VPS hosting is a Virtual Private Server, and is a virtualized server. A VPS hosting environment mimics a dedicated server within a shared hosting environment. It is technically both shared hosting and dedicated hosting

Have a look at VPS deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

You can rent offshore Linux VPS with hight uptime and 1Gbps connection.

I am really impressed by Hostplay.com offshore web host and their feature-rich web hosting solutions. I like their multi-locations: Sweden, Netherlands, Bulgaria and Russia. My experience dealing with them has been perfect. I can highly recommend their hosting services to others.

Well, I'm a very satisfied by using Hostplay.com offshore hosting services.
    Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.
    Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.

Have a look at VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com as their servers are rock-solid and prices are competitive. Their Uptime is great and have dedicated staff to help customer.

Well, hostplay.com offer a list of useful features, scripts, tools.
    Their offshore hosting plans are reasonably priced. Their servers are pretty good!
    Reasonably priced and well supported.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hello Guyz!

We are at HostPlay Wishing you a happy and magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness.
    All the best

HostPlay.Com celebrate this new year by offering 20% discount on Semi Dedicated Hosting Packages, 15% on VPS Hosting Plans and 5% with Dedicated Servers for lifetime. This special offer is valid until January 31, 2019

Start your new Semi Dedicated Hosting and VPS/Dedicated Server with our New Year Offers!

● Use the promo code XmaS20HP to receive 20% lifetime discount - Semi Dedicated Hosting

● Use the promo code XmaS15HP to receive 15% lifetime discount - VPS Server

● Use the promo code XmaS5HP to receive 5% lifetime discount - Dedicated Server
    IWS Networks - Your Web Solutions!
    HostPlay.Com - Offshore Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers In Europe
    Reliable, 24/7 Premium Support, Fast & Stable Network, Multiple Locations

Offshore VPS - Windows & Linux VPS Hosting in The Netherlands
    https://www.virtvps.com/
    VirtVPS Powerful Windows and Linux VPS hosting Instantly deploy a virtual private ... users with the ability to host more than one website from their account.

Have a look at VPS accounts which hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net provide.
    These guys keep everything simple, local, and affordable. Nothing but good experiences with them.