Windows VPS hosting based on Cloud?

What are web hosting providers here and around accepting Perfect Money?
    I need windows CLoud VPS with 100 GB of Hard Disk + 4 GB - RAM + 6 TB - bandwidth
    I know the one: Aspnix.com
    What are your suggestions for the list?

The windows VPS hosting from Cloudarion.com is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times. After having a bad experience with a web host, this company was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.

I really appreciate them, now I realized that moving my hosting to Aspnix.com was a clever decision...
    I run my web sites on their Windows VPS account - everything works fine.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I think you should check Azure it is one of the best windows cloud hosting service and you can use it without a doubt. There are so many people who are using Azure and it is quite good and it is also good for any kind of thing and web.

I am a software developer but know little of the intricacies of running a hosting server. Whenever I have had problems the Aspnix.com team have been excellent both in their speed of response and the helpfulness of their replies, resulting in my being able to solve the problem.

I prefer Liquidweb or Interserver, they both provide commendable services along with good offers.

As an alternative, try to check out Rockhoster.com and Serversbase.com VPS hosting accounts.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Compare their hosting packages and choose the best for your specifications

A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system (OS), and customers may have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS.