Any reliable hosting provider with 24/7 customer tech support?

I need over 100 gbs of HD + 24/7 customer tech support.

What are your views on Cloudarion.com hosting services? Are they reliable?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
    What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Hi, you should at least let us know which location you're looking for. Or else we might suggest you the wrong location that you preferred. You may take a look at Usonyx.net, their hosting plan pretty affordable. Only SGD96/month to get 120GB Disc Space with 100mbps bandwidth. And yes, with 24/7 technical support.

Actually you can just type cloudarion web hosting review in Google, there are tons of review site with past & present customer review. Hope it helps!

Please share your budget and do you have preferable location for VPS? You need to try Ukraine SSD VPS with high uptime, friendly support 24x7 and low prices.
    vikhost.com
    We Offer Cheap, Fast and Reliable VPS & Dedicated Servers

Greetings, you're looking for hosting in which location? We are offering dedicated and cloud hosting on the East coast, in Canada, and have a wide range of hosting services, including server management. If you are interested, feel frre to contact us, we will be glad to answer your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    I need over 100 gbs of HD + 24/7 customer tech support.

What are your views on Cloudarion.com hosting services? Are they reliable?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
    What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?
    There are many providers which claim to offer 24/7 support but many only offers ticket support. Cloudways is a manged cloud hossting platform which provide 24/7 live chat support to its customers. They manage your server and other
    server related tasks so you can focus on running your business swiftly.

I am very pleased with service from Cloudarion.com web host.
    They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me.
    The price for their web hosting service is excellent.
    - good uptime
    - super fast speed
    I like it.

it also depend on what type of 24/7 support you need? via Helpline or Helpdesk Ticketing
    + HaBangNET - Stable + Reliable + Powerful + High-Availability - Delivering Stable Hosting Since 2010
    + Multiple Domain Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting
    + Global Web Hosting Services - Go STABLE? Go with HaBangNet!
    + Servers Hosted in China, Mainland | Hong Kong | Singapore | Australia | United States | Germany | South Korea | Brazil

https://www.hostingsource.com/
    I believe there you will find everything you have been looking for.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Can say that cloudarion.com host is perfect for VPS hosting.
    So many new surprises and new features added. The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

It is cool web host - their ssd storage gives really faster speed than I have ever had before.
    Cloudarion.com is great web host. Besides, they transferred all my files for free along with competent support help.

Finding a reliable web hosting is not so easy. Many of them commit to providing the best service but do not provide till the last same as first. Mention your budget.
    There are some smaller but reliable companies who provide much better service. So, take your time and try to find out the best one.

Good luck!

Contact wiredblade.com based at US West Arizona. In my opinion location doesn't matter. Affordable, reliable, fast, performance oriented, 24/7 customer care, etc. do matter.

I can't say enough good things about cloudarion.com host.
    Great support that is available by ticket system 24/7. Actually I called them so that I understand their package.

They offer 4 server locations: Switzerland, USA, Germany and Russia.