Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It depends on which types of hosting packages you are used from the host and which types packages are you going to sell I mean it depends on your cost, hard working, the amount of space and bandwidth and one most important thing is your quality of service that makes you different from the others.
    2Fun Host
    A Complete Hosting Solution
    Web Hosting Reseller Hosting

the extract is simple business tactics have to put behind like produce it better that will sell it better

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Smith View Post
    I have looked into the reselling business and I can't figure out the maths. Do you really make money? How much could a reseller with 100 customers hope to make.

I really am intrigued because I can't figure it!

Mike

I am doing Website reselling business from home.Through this business,I make some good amount of money.If you are interested in this business,You should become a reseller.If you need reseller account visit GoResellers.com It includes domain name registration,hosting,web building and design service,After that you can fix your own rate and make money online easily.I hope it will be very useful to who are interested to make money from home.

Quote Originally Posted by anbinal View Post
    I am doing Website reselling business from home.Through this business,I make some good amount of money.If you are interested in this business,You should become a reseller.If you need reseller account visit GoResellers.com It includes domain name registration,hosting,web building and design service,After that you can fix your own rate and make money online easily.I hope it will be very useful to who are interested to make money from home.
    Thanks for the information sharing with us....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123