ssd web hosting for my e-store in the USA?

I require:
    30 gbs of HD, 1500 GB of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Mechanicweb.com and the quality of their ssd web hosting services and their server stability?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Go For Digitalocean if You don't need of Suppoort Else Cloudways Will bne perfect Option.

Mechanicweb.com seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend!

As an alternative, try https://www.kvchosting.net/
    Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

It seems to me that dailyrazor.com will be the best option for hosting e-store in US.
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Mechanicweb.com appears to be geared towards the professional web designer, however they're friendly and useful to a newcomer like myself. No hidden charges or surprises, really dependable service. Highly recommend!

Take a look at hostnamaste.com web hosting in the USA deals.
    20% Recurring Discount On All OpenVZ & KVM VPS. Coupon: BlackFriday

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.