Thumbs up free cloud hosting for students

I know nothing is free in the word, but there are lots of students who can not afford premium hosting plans during college days, so they are searching on gooogle free web hosting services or free cloud hosting for students. if anyone know which is the best for them please let us in comment section.

Accuwebhosting gives free cloud hosting!

These are the requirements:
    Must be a current or incoming student at a well-known university.
    Must be able to provide documentation to support enrollment in the University.

There are many free hosting providers available on the Internet, such as 000webhost, hostinger-free-hosting, etc. But I would suggest you to choose a reliable hosting, free hosting is not a good a choice for anyone.

There are many free hosting providers available on the Internet, such as 000webhost, hostinger-free-hosting, etc. But I would suggest you to choose a reliable hosting, free hosting is not a good a choice for anyone.
    Thank you for the information, man! I know this is an old thread, but you shared exactly the stuff I was looking for. Are all of this hosts avaliable at 2020?

Yes, there are many providers out there for you to choose, some of them are Jelastic cloud, you can try that.

There are a lot of good free hosting providers on the internet, you just have to search for them carefully. But, to be honest, most of them are not very good. There is another way to get paid hosting providers, but also for free. There are a lot of good companies, that can offer you free hosting providers if you are a student, if it is related to your work. For example, for those that are working at EssayWriterService hosting provider is for free, and you can use it in any way you want. And there are a lot of similar companies, take your chances and try it.
    Last edited by Stewace; 11-02-2020 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewace View Post
    There are a lot of good free hosting providers on the internet, you just have to search for them carefully. But, to be honest, most of them are not very good. There is another way to get paid hosting providers, but also for free. There are a lot of good companies, that can offer you free hosting providers if you are a student, if it is related to your work. For example, for those that are working at EssayWriterService hosting provider is for free, and you can use it in any way you want. And there are a lot of similar companies, take your chances and try it.
    Yeah, I've realized all these facilities only after I finished my uni, and I had to pay 50$ per year for word and other Microsoft programs

Free hosting is not a good a choice for anyone, When you have created a website in such a way, you already have a lot of website files and also the website already has a lot of visitors / visitors and suddenly all the website data is lost. This is a lot of people talking about their experience when using free hosting.
    kursus bahasa inggris bisnis di bandung private online maupun offline

Quote Originally Posted by etbandung View Post
    Free hosting is not a good a choice for anyone, When you have created a website in such a way, you already have a lot of website files and also the website already has a lot of visitors / visitors and suddenly all the website data is lost. This is a lot of people talking about their experience when using free hosting.
    You are right. I would like to know where you think the best medical universities are. I am looking for myself because I don’t know yet to stay at my medical university or change it. Although I have considered most of the medical universities, I don't even know where to go. I watched a huge number of these medical universities and I don't even know what to say, somewhere excellent grades are required, somewhere practice. However, I chose the best med student journey, which is in the Carribbean Medical school. Soon I will tell a short review about it.
    Last edited by kellerica; 12-25-2020 at 01:37 AM.

Free hosting somethimes lives up to expectations but.... when problems arise, there is no one to help you.

I can not help without any details regarding to stuff you're going to host. Its all depends what you want to do. A cheap/free hosting can not handle the much traffic you expect to get. You should go with Digitalocean, it's the most popular and cheapest site.It's about $5 a month for their lowest tier server.

Writing an essay is a big problem for many people. It is one of the most difficult assignments that students face. And they need help with it, and teachers rarely pay attention to it. Of course, buying ready-made versions is not the answer; it's the worst option. It is much better to turn to professionals, for example, in essayedge, and they will be able to correct all the problems that can arise and help you in editing. I recommend this option.
    Last edited by Bovkions; 09-02-2021 at 02:13 AM.

Agree with the opinion above. I made research in this field and had to write a big essay and research paper on online services for students including free cloud hosting. I hired writepaper services to achieve the required result.

I value information that is absolutely necessary, as well as anything that involves writing.
    Last edited by CurtisBelt; 07-20-2023 at 08:38 AM.

If you want to get some free hosting services consider contacting some big providers like hostingsource.com or kvchosting.net. If you can explain your intentions properly to them I'm sure they will provide you free account.