Best hosting for Wordpress, possibily for the Italian target

Hello everybody,

I came across some reviews about hosting web but I'm not sure which one should I trust.

Particularly, I'm following a successful Italian web marketer which claim to use a specific hosting which is Siteground. The review is very good and also the description. Here the link of his Italian hosting review for that hosting web.

He's not the only one promoting Siteground as best WordPress hosting web in Italy. Almost every web Italian marketer suggest Siteground and all of them are talking good about it.

The only concern I have is why the American market suggest hosting like BlueHost or GoDaddy? I tried both of them and I had a really bad experience. At this point I don't know which one should i trust.

...or maybe depends about the server location? (Siteground has a sever located in Italy) Is it really important the location of the data center?

I'm asking if any of you, possibly located in US, have ever tried using Siteground. How do you judge the service compared to the US based hosting web?

Thanks
    ciao

I have no experience dealing with them, but can also recommend you to try these ones:
    1) Aspnix.com ; 2) Arixe.com ; 3) Liquidweb.com ; 4) Hostingsource.com
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Bluehost and Godaddy, these are the shared hosting providers. I suggest you choose a managed hosting like Cloudways, Kinsta, WPEngine, etc. Siteground can be a good option for you but I think it offers fewer data center as compared to other hosting providers.

I know that QHoster.com web host has servers located in Italy.
    Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    Website building tools included!

aspnix and qhoster are best hosting

Try to contact dailyrazor.com experts, tell your requirements and see what you'll get.
    You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

Why not to choose Cloudarion.com web hosting service?
    I've hosted numerous sites with these guys now. Superb. EU/US Based. Support is Excellent.
    Not a lot else I can say apart from use them ;-)

Godaddy and bluehost are the best hosting service provider in all over the world. I recommend you pick an oversaw facilitating like Cloudways, Kinsta, WPEngine, and so on. Siteground can be a decent alternative for you yet I think it offers less server farm when contrasted with other facilitating suppliers.