Offshore Windows VPS required

Budget is $30/mo
    Require over 60 gbs of disk space. Windows.
    + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.

What are your views on Hostplay.com Offshore Windows VPS web hosting accounts?
    What can you say about their deals? Can I trust them or not?
    Discounts? Promos?

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net provide quality Windows VPS accounts on sweet terms.
    The best Support teams that exist when compared to any other damn product that exists. It's simply awesome and yes, they rock....!!!!

Can say that Hostplay.com is most often very responsive and accommodating.
    Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders. My experience has been better than expected. I have told several friends already about them. Great offshore hosting service!

Have a look at deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
    They are the most responsive when you contact them about some technical issues-- they contact you within minutes of your request and even went so far as to instruct you step-by-step about settings for your iPhone! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a dependable host site with responsive, technical and 'real people' support.

If this is a request You can reach our live chat agent to find some good offers. We do provide Windows.
    Mightweb.net | SSD | Shared | Reseller | VPS hosting

When I signed up with Hostplay.com offshore host, there was a problem with what I was billed... they called me- twice- and fixed the problem not in days but in minutes. Then I had another problem soon after I purchased the account, and again customer support fixed the situation in minutes. The customer support team at Host-ed is simply perfection.

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net can be suitable for you.
    It's good to know they also provide some useful apps to quickly create a simple site.The price is fairly decent.
    The support team is really friendly and helpful, having being able to solve any issues (rarely) I have come across.