Good web hosting in Mexico with Ddos protection?

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 50 gbs of hard disk
    - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    - Ddos protection
    - Mexico
    I would like to know your views on digitalserver.com.mx hosting plans?
    Are they reliable web hosting providers? What host would you rather choose?

Thank you for informing about the best offer. I am now looking for an inexpensive and stable UPU for new projects. Only I can not find information about the free trial period. I want to test the server through my tools https://www.host-tracker.com/ Now I will write to tech support.
    Last edited by Сwiank; 11-29-2018 at 03:45 PM. Reason: 1

As an alternative, can recommend you to look at QHoster.com - they have servers in Mexico.
    They give you all the control you need. Instant reboots, ability to easily reformat your server with the most common operating systems.

You have many options to get your web host in Mexico which fulfills your needs and it is but obvious to go with trusted and established web hosting companies like go daddy, hostgator, Bullten, ipage etc:- to get them as your web host. As they have servers which offers fast speed, best performance and flexibility for your website

I've been using Digitalserver.com.mx for years, and they are excellent to get web hosting in Mexico. I've never had a problem with them. I just realized, today, that I should go online and give them a good review somewhere. I had a few problems when I first signed up (not with them, just with mistakes I made) and they were very willing to help me and explain things to me.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    I've been using Digitalserver.com.mx for years, and they are excellent to get web hosting in Mexico. I've never had a problem with them. I just realized, today, that I should go online and give them a good review somewhere. I had a few problems when I first signed up (not with them, just with mistakes I made) and they were very willing to help me and explain things to me.
    Good opinion.

You can find several good hosting providers including A2hosting, iPage and Cloudways etc.

Well, digitalserver.com.mx fit my needs perfectly. I highly recommend them.
    If all things were equal like the tools and the price, there is NO OTHER provider that can match the customer service.

The uptime with Digitalserver.com.mx is great. Tech Support is quick and extremely helpful.
    Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    Well, digitalserver.com.mx fit my needs perfectly. I highly recommend them.
    If all things were equal like the tools and the price, there is NO OTHER provider that can match the customer service.
    Why do you think so?