Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will Google Copy Bing?

Bing is moving away from the minimalist search result interface and started integrating a lot in the search engine results. And as I have seen their presentations in various conferences, they back up their search results layout that has categories on the side with eye tracking heat map data and other user testing saying that these categories really help users get to what they are searching for.

Google might consider this as well. Right now there are tons of posts talking about the preview of Google’s new search result interface showing a side bar. It does not seem to be categories, but just repositioning the Web, Images, Video, News, etc options from the top to the side.

i don't kown

Google won't need to copy, its page is simple and extremely clean.

i am agree with bob, Google cant do it. do you have any authenticate link by which i can check it?
    Packing Supplies in United States of America

I think google doesn't need to do it.It has own running mechanism.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

I dont think Google will copy Bing as it has its own structure, they don't need to follow Yahoo or Bing. All these search engines are established and they don't need to copy anyone.

As great as it is to have bing in the mix, Google is not being brought down anytime soon. It's going to take an outside force to take them on. Yahoo and MSN just don't have what it takes.

Bing will copy Google not vice versa
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

I am giving you a complete information about these both SEO and SEM. and i sure you will understand

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
    Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines. Usually, the earlier a site is presented in the search results, or the higher it "ranks," the more searchers will visit that site. The leading search engines, Google, Yahoo! and Microsoft, use crawlers to find pages for their algorithmic search results.

Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
    Search engine marketing, or SEM, is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs). According to the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization, SEM methods include: search engine optimization (or SEO), paid placement, and paid inclusion.

Hi,

Google is king in Search Engines, so it don't need to copy other search engines.

Regards,
    Cornell.

I don't think that Google need to copy anything from anywhere. They have well talented, innovative team for doing new things.

Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    Google won't need to copy, its page is simple and extremely clean.
    i agree with you bob. its page is is simple and clean. Even any unknown personal easily navigate.

Thanks.

yes, I think Google is following Bing.
    _________
    home security systems

It is not true. Why Google copy Bing?

------------------------------
    USANA

It's a competition, one copies another and vice versa.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast